SAGE Research Methods Datasets (Trial)
Catalogue record, available from: SAGE Research Methods Datasets (Trial).
TRIAL ENDS 31 March 2020
Master data analysis with hands-on practice
Sometimes the best way of learning a new technique is through doing. SAGE Research Methods Datasets provide that opportunity for users looking to master quantitative or qualitative data analysis. Each title provides sample data that has been optimized for demonstrating a method, accompanied by a how-to guide that explains the method at hand and walks users through the analysis using the data provided. Quantitative examples also include software guides for statistical analysis using SPSS, R, Stata, or Python. After some hands-on practice, users will be more confident when they go on to analyze their own data. Several examples cover how to manage imperfect data, including missing data, rescaling variables, and other common data cleaning scenarios.
Content and Features
- Hundreds of teaching datasets to practice qualitative and quantitative analytical methods
- Datasets can be downloaded in a range of file formats and cited
- Datasets support a range of qualitative and quantitative analytical methods and stem from research in Business, Education, Health, Political Science, Psychology, and Sociology
- Each dataset includes a description of the data, a how-to guide for applying the method in question, additional methods that can be applied to the set, static visualizations, and codebooks where necessary
- Fully integrated on the SAGE Research Methods platform
Like this database? Please leave a comment.