SAGE Research Methods Video (Trial)
Catalogue record, available from: SAGE Research Methods Video (Trial).
TRIAL ENDS 31 March 2020
Bring research methods and statistics to life
Visual demonstrations are sometimes the best ways to learn new skills, and learning to conduct research is no exception. SAGE Research Methods Video provides hundreds of video titles showing research in action to help users build their skills as they prepare to conduct original research. Rather than reading about the best way to conduct a focus group, users can watch one in progress to see just how the facilitator interacts with participants. Those struggling to learn statistics can use the intro stats lessons to learn at their own pace, pausing and repeating the instruction until it clicks. From foundational academic skills perfect for first-year college students to the latest big data research, there is video for researchers at any level, and platform tools such as custom clips and embed codes make it easy for teaching faculty to incorporate video content into their courses.
Content and Features:
- Includes tutorials, case study videos, expert interviews, and more
- Covers every aspect of research skills training and guides students through every step of the research process
- Contains 484 video titles, 70% of which are exclusive to SAGE
- Students can access content at any time, and instructors can embed videos in their course management systems
- Includes an entire 15-hour introductory statistics course, which students can access again and again, ensuring they master the concepts
- Key Concepts in Research
- Philosophy of Research
- Research Ethics
- Planning Research
- Research Design
- Data Collection
- Data Quality & Data Management
- Data Analysis
- Writing and Disseminating Research
Like this database? Please leave a comment.