Catalogue record, available from: Storybox.
Imagine the best stories being read aloud to you by our favourite storytellers – well that’s Story Box Library!
Storybox gets kids excited about reading, inspires their imaginations and lets them have fun with stories, improving their language and literacy skills along the way.
With an ever-growing library, suitable for preschool and primary aged children, it really is Storytime, Anytime!
Story time can be used to facilitate discussion in learning environments, to complement a story time or a read aloud
- Story Box Library focuses solely on local stories and voices
- Our library now consists of over 200 stories
- Each story comes with tailored Classroom Notes and/or At Home Activities that are specifically created for the Australian curriculum, further connecting children to the themes of each story.
- Our storytellers are chosen to ensure a broad range of voices, ages, gender and backgrounds to ensure diversity.
- We regularly add new stories, currently 40-60 each year.
Like this database? Please leave a comment.