Early English Books Online – now on ProQuest Platform
Catalogue record, available from: Early English Books Online.
Experience Early English Books Online now on the ProQuest Platform!
Access on the Chadwyck-Healey platform will be available concurrently until end December 2019.
Key benefits of using EEBO on the ProQuest platform:
– Cross-searching with other databases – including Literature Online and Early European Books
– Text Creation Partnership – transcriptions of over 60,000 EEBO texts
– Ease of use – say goodbye to having to learn multiple, standalone interfaces
– Quicker and efficient – downloading a PDF, citing, saving, and sharing materials is now faster than ever
– Future improvements will be made automatically to EEBO, just like other products on the platform
If you are new to EEBO, what is it?
Early English Books Online (EEBO) contains digital facsimile page images of virtually every work printed in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British North America and works in English printed elsewhere from 1473-1700 – from the first book printed in English by William Caxton, through the age of Spenser and Shakespeare and the tumult of the English Civil War. EEBO is enhanced by the Text Creation Partnership making it possible to search the full text of a book and read a transcription of the text. EEBO covers the database content of: Early English Books Tract Supplement, Thomason Tracts, Early English Books I & II.
For more information about this resource click here.
Like this eResource? Please leave a comment.