SciVal Trends (Trial)
This trial will end 31 March 2018
SciVal Trends is an addition to the SciVal suite of products. The SciVal Trends module gives you the ability to define and create your own research areas, and to examine these Research Areas in detail, to discover the top performers and rising stars. It includes usage data from ScienceDirect and Scopus to give an early indication of research visibility and help spot research trends.
SciVal Trends allows you to identify and analyze:
- What are the emerging and declining topics in a particular Research Area?
- Which Countries, Institutions and Authors are the most active?
- Who are the fastest growing contributors?
- Whose research is being used the most at country, institution and author levels?
- Who are the top performers and why are they better than others?
See the SciVal information site for more details and a SciVal Trends webinar recording.
**Please note: All users will need to login with a personal username and password. If you have a personal username and password for another Elsevier product, such as ScienceDirect, Scopus, Reaxys, ClinicalKey or Mendeley, the same login details will work here in SciVal. If you need to create a login look for the Register Now link on the Login page.