New Resources – August 2017
The following databases were recently added to the Library’s collection:
TRA Online – Tourism Research Australia’s online data package enables users to interrogate data from the International Visitor Survey (IVS) and National Visitor Survey (NVS).
Statista – A portal for market data, market research and market studies. The database contains statistics drawn from consumer survey results and industry studies.
MGG Online – The authoritative German-language music encyclopedia, Die Musik in Geschichte und Gegenwart, is now available as an online database.
Kluwer IP Law – Navigate the increasingly global practice of IP law with specialized, local and cross-border information and tools.
Archives Unbound – Five additional collections from the Archives Unbound series
- Correspondence from German Concentration Camps and Prisons 1936-1945
- Intergovernmental Committee on Refugees: The West’s Response to Jewish Emigration 1938-1947
- Jewish Question: Records from the Berlin Document Center 1891-1945
- Jewish Underground Resistance: The David Diamant Collection 1939-1944
- Testaments to the Holocaust. Documents and Rare Printed Materials from the Wiener Library, London 1889-1965